Financing Higher Education: A Call for Better Planning
A study conducted with EverFi exploring expectations for paying for college and experiences applying for financial aid, with feedback from 22,000 high school students and 12,000 college students.
Money Under 35
A study of the financial health of young Americans aged 22 to 35 conducted with lpsos.
- – Financial health metrics as measured by Money Under 35's custom index
- – Financial habits and priorities
- – Feedback from more than 3,000 young adults representing all levels of educational attainment
- – Impact of educational attainment and student debt
- – Life and career satisfaction levels
- – Employment status