President and CEO
President and CEO
At Navient, we enhance financial success for our clients and their customers through innovation, insight, compassion, personalization, and an unwavering focus on integrity and compliance.
We provide asset management and business processing solutions to education, healthcare, and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels.
Department of Education Loan Servicing
We are one of a select group of companies chosen to service student and parent federal loans for the U.S. Department of Education. To help our customers successfully pay their education loans and build their credit, our Department of Education Loan Servicing provides financial literacy tools and in-depth customer service. Our hard work and dedication has resulted in positive results in keeping borrowers on the path to successful repayment. In fact, our federal loan customers default at a rate 31 percent better than the national average.
Private Student Loan Servicing
Navient also services a large portfolio of private student loans. Although private student loan terms and features are often unique from those offered with federal student loans, we apply the same focus and dedication to make our customers financially successful.
Business Processing Solutions
Navient’s family of business processing solutions is one of the largest, most responsible, most compliant, and top performing collection operations in the country. We have recovered billions on behalf of taxpayers through multiple contracts with various government agencies and educational institutions.
Our business processing solutions companies include:
- Setting a higher standard in asset recovery through our transparent approach, giving our clients full insight into our process.
- Delivering more than 30 years of experience as a premier collection services provider for higher education and government clients.
- Gila LLC offers business process outsourcing that focuses on revenue enhancement services for toll authorities, courts, and credit unions.
- Working on behalf of institutions to help customers resolve student loan delinquency by providing tools, resources, and information to better understand default and choose the best payment plan for success.
- Xtend partners with healthcare providers to improve revenue cycle management (RCM) and enhance financial performance using advanced technology solutions.