Successful disaster recovery relies on effective, large-scale, and rapidly deployed constituent communications.
State of Texas — General Land Office
Our affiliate, Pioneer Credit Recovery, partnered with the Texas General Land Office – on behalf of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) – to provide telephone outreach and inbound call center support to disaster relief applicants impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
- Phase 1 (ramped up in 2 weeks)
- Worked with impacted Texas residents who had applied for relief under the Mobile Home Unit (MHU) initiative
- Administered surveys to applicants to assess participation volume and quantify the number of qualified candidates for MHU and cash payment relief
- Phase 2 (ramped up in 72 hours)
- Completed outreach to qualified applicants for the Direct Assistance for Limited Home Repair (DAHLR) program
- Worked with Texas contractors to heat map and coordinate site inspections for applicants
- Project outcomes
- Approximately 2,000 constituents referred to us
- 5,500+ calls placed
- 70% of constituents contacted during Phase 2, for a 50% overall contact rate
- Scheduled site visits for more than 95% of the interested applicants